Deputyship Orders

Deputyship Orders

We are pleased to announce that we are able to assist clients to apply for and obtain a Deputyship Order from the Court. A Deputy needs to be appointed to deal with the affairs of a person who has lost capacity without having made a Lasting Power of Attorney.

A family member is usually the best person to undertake the role of Deputy. This is preferable to the alternative which is that a Professional Deputy is appointed by the Court of Protection. To have a Professional Deputy appointed is expensive and impersonal as the professional will have no knowledge as to the wishes of person who has lost capacity.

If you are concerned about a loved one please contact us to discuss your options.

Speak Your Mind


How can we help?

Call us today on 01908 866541
or send us an email